Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Years Eve!

 When I woke up, I didn't have time to check my phone. I promised my aunt I would help her clean and I woke up so late I could only have breakfast then go help her. After I helped her for a few hours, I was told I was going to go visit family. 


Unfortunately, the family I was visiting didn't have wifi and the area that they lived in, there was pretty much no service. I figured I would be able to edit when I got back and write my blog then. When I got back, I had to help prep for the new year party. I completely forgot about editing and school. 


After we prepped for the party, we started it. There wasn't anyone really here. I started with games at my cousin's house then went to my aunt's house next door. They had a first next door and I was going to cry if I didn't get to roast a few marshmallows. 


After that I went back to my cousin's house and I watched them play pool. School never crossed my mind. 


I counted down the seconds and it was the new year! I wasn't until I went inside to finish my plate of food that I remembered I had school. 


Below you will see a facebook approved photo that my aunt took of me and my brother at the bonfire. 


Yes, they are burnt marshmallows. It's the only way to eat them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment