Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Card games and sleep

 Today I didn't edit. I know, I know. I woke up with an insane headache and didn't want to look at my screen. Even with my glasses it hurt to look at my computer screen. I'm starting to think that I might have the flu, but I can't tell cause I can't go to the Drs. When I woke up I spent hours just lying on the couch listening to a podcast. Since I couldn't open my eyes without them hurting, I had to listen to a podcast. I need to have one of my senses occupied at all times. I needed to catch up on Rotten Mango anyway. Stephanie had three episodes I forgot to listen to cause I've been busy. 


After I could get up, around 1, I got off of the couch and found that mum had my laptop for school work! I started doing stuff so I wouldn't be so bored, since I couldn't look at my phone. It took me until 4 for actually be able to look at my phone, but by that time I was so tired I ended up taking a nap. When I woke up, dinner was being made. I went to go find my cousin and mum. They were outside about to play cards. I love playing cards, so I joined them. Then my brother ended up joining after we were done, so we played another game. After that we ate dinner.


After dinner I considered editing. I walked over to the computer and the prunes hit me! Earlier, while I was napping, my mum and cousin went to the store. I woke up for a minute and called and asked them to get prunes because my stomach has been messing up. So instead of editing like I wanted to, I was forced into the bathroom until it was too late to edit and write a blog in the same night. 


In the pictures below you will see me wearing a mask while I played cards. This was me taking extra precautions to keep them safe. This was also to make my cousin mad since she was very anti-mask. Yes, I am aware I have a rats nest on top of my head. I am washing my hair tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment