Sunday, December 20, 2020

Peoples, Times, Dates The Whole Package

 Obviously this month is going by fast, and with the holidays coming up, I wanted to make sure I got everything that I needed before I had to go away for a week and a half. This meant I had to talk with my friend who is my actor for my movie and figure out when we would be able to film. I thought I had more time, so I didn't make it a big deal. At the beginning of the week I was checking the date and realized that I only had about a week so I wanted to make sure I got my footage in before then. Since I live so far from my friend we decided to both meet in the middle and film.  I wouldn't be able to have a ride in the middle of the day because everyone would be at work. I decided to make plans with another friend to sleep over at her house so I would be able to make it to my destination and have the day to film with my friend. 


This meant I would be staying over at my friend's house who wasn't in the movie, while I waited for a friend who was in the movie. After we situated which days would work I went to my mom and asked her if she would be able to drop me off those days. She said she wouldn't be able to and that we had to figure out a new date. This put me under a lot of stress since the end of the month was coming up closer and closer. 


I had to go back and forth between my friends availability dates and my mother's work schedule. I also ended up having to go through my own work schedule since I recently started working. after a very stressful couple of hours I decided to take charge of everything and tell everybody exactly the dates and times that I would need to go to my friend's house and I would need to have everybody at the first destination for filming. Everyone seemed to like the fact that I took charge (of my own project) and agree to everything that I set.


I eventually got to my friend's house and realized I forgot the SD card for filming. I then had to call my mom who was already mad that she had to drive so late at night because it took us a while to figure out the dates, and ask her to bring me my SD card. I finally got the SD card, and made sure to put it into my camera case, so I wouldn't forget when I went out with it. After it was in my camera case, I put the camera to charge and went to sleep.

The next morning, I made sure to check the times with my friend who was going to be acting and headed out with my friend who I had a sleep over with. We got to the creamery early, so I texted my friend to let him know and asked him when he would be arriving. He said he was running late and that he wasn't even in my city yet so to just find something else to do while we waited. I asked my friend if she wanted to go get breakfast while we waited she thought that was a great idea so we went out and got frozen yogurt. Well we ate I realized that I would have to be taking pictures and recording what happened as I was filming. I had the amazing idea to ask my friend if she wanted to do that for me. Being the super nice friend that she was she agreed to help me.


After froyo, we went back to the creamery and waited for my friend. He said he was still running late as there was a problem with the bus, so to just hang tight. I couldn't do anything since he was my only actor and there was nothing to film without him in it I was worried that it would be too late and he wouldn't make it and we would have to cancel. Luckily he ended up writing his bike the rest of the way and showing up an hour later. as there was still Semite we decided to take advantage of the time that we had and film the entire middle of my movie. 



#socialdistancing...halfway

No comments:

Post a Comment