Monday, December 28, 2020

Wave of Sickness

 

This was me about 5 hours after I woke up. When I first woke up my mum was using my computer for her homework. That took about 2 hours. After she was done, everyone wanted to play cards, I wasn't going to pass up the chance to play cards. That took about two hours. I was feeling fine during all of this. Minus getting hungry and just keep playing. I ended up eating chips and dip. I figured I would due editing later in the day.  I mean, I had all day, right? Wrong. After cards, it was about 3 p.m. 


My aunt asked me to help her clean up the kids' rooms today. I went over there to make sure they were up from their naps and they were! I was thinking about the scenes that I had, making sure I had them all and everything just needed to be put together.


As far as I was aware, I had everything. I just needed to put it together. 


I cleaned up the boys bedroom just fine. It was when I got to the girls bedroom that I started losing energy. At first I thought it was just because I was thirsty. As I kept cleaning I kept losing more and more energy. My body was filled with waves of anxiety and stress. I thought I ate something bad and I just needed to use the bathroom. I went back to my cousin's house across the street to use the bathroom and it was on my way over there that I got extremely light headed and felt really sick. 


I was in a lot of pain, inside and needed to lay down. But this time it was 3:30, and I passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until after everyone ate dinner. It was about 7:30 when I woke up with a pounding headache. I took some aleve and tried to eat and drink something. I was also very warm. I thought I was sick. Maybe I still am, but after that nap and water and aleve, I'm starting to keep better. Unfortunately it's hard enough trying to write this blog, there's no way I'll be able to edit tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment