Sunday, December 27, 2020

Waffles and broken pipes

 


I know I'm wearing the same shirt! Don't come for me. It was washed and it's comfortable! I started the day with a glance at my computer. I didn't get up until 10 a.m, which meant the whole house was already awake. I turned on my computer and instead of editing right away, I had to open everything and make sure it was all working so it wouldn't just turn off with nothing being saved. As I stared at my scenes at open shot, my dad called! Saved by the bell, as they say. I picked up and let my screen go to sleep. After the call, I was going to try to edit but I wasn't motivated at all. I ended up making waffles and biscuits for everyone. (11)

After waffles, I was going to eat at my computer but my mum said she wanted to use it for her homework. Instead of being nagged about it for hours, I decided to get off and let her have it. The thing is, she didn't even get on it! She started cleaning instead! My cousin ended up putting on a movie that I've been wanting to see so we watched that while my laptop sat, empty. After that movie we ended up watching another one. This time I ended up falling asleep. I justified watching these movies by analyzing the directors work throughout. 

When I woke up, I realised my mum left! There was no way she was going to do her work now. I decided to get online and start editing. I got as far as looking through what I already had before we found out the sink pipe broke! I had to help with that, likely it didn't take long.

After that, I had to go to the store to get stuff for dinner. After we got back I went through the entire first folder that was down and got the second folder of clips onto Oneshot, while my cousin made dinner. After that I called it a day. My nap didn't give me enough energy for more than a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment