Thursday, March 12, 2020

Peer Review Day: Too Early

     This day put so much stress on my group. Mainly me, but for the sake of the project, it was me. The movie that we watched was called "The Hunt" which had the story-line of a kidnapping. It starts off with a mum taking her kids into their house. She tells them to go play while she gets on the computer. The kids get the idea to go play outside. After they go outside to play, the mum realizes that her kids weren't making any sound. She gets up and starts looking for them, calling their names. She goes outside and starts looking. She doesn't find them, but finds one of their shoes. She starts to panic as she realizes what happened. She looks around some more to see if she was mistaken, but only finds a nope. The note says, I have them.
     The film was really good in terms of the plot-line. I would watch the whole movie if I had the chance. I would love to know who had the kids and why they got stolen. The movie leaves us wanted more, wanting to watch the rest of it. One thing that I would have to chance would have to be the time it lasted. We're only allowed a max. of two minutes and it went over that at around 2.11. Even though it left us wanting more, it could be cut down a little bit. There are scenes that go on for a few seconds too long and if those get cut down, the film would fit within the time limit. Other than that, the film is really good. The lighting could be better and the audio could be fixed, but it's good besides those small mistakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment