Friday, March 13, 2020

Filming, or are we?

     The weekend of the sixth, I was hoping to edit. But of course, Camila couldn't make it. She had "things to do," which basically meant that she wanted to sleep in and have a lazy day. I mean, to be fair, I also needed a lazy day, with all the running around I normally did on weekends and how crazy my weeks always are. Kind of like an angel in devils skin, I wanted to get mad at her for not showing up to film, but I was secretly happy because that meant I finally got a break. That weekend I was stressing but also relaxing. I was thinking about how it sucked that we didn't get to film as I rolled over and fell back asleep. The other issue was that Pixie didn't show up either. But she had a valid excuse, she was at her dad's house that weekend and he lived far. This made me sad because I was hoping to spend the weekend with her even if we weren't filming.
     But, once again, sleep, relaxing. I spent that weekend writing down everything we should edit when we got to film again. I made a checklist and texted the girls. I also spent time getting stuff down that I couldn't do on other weekends because we were filming. I got a lot done on Saturday and took the day off on Sunday. Unfortunately, I had to wake up around seven a.m so I wouldn't mess up my sleep schedule for Monday. But this gave me all day to write my book or watch T.V shows that I wanted to catch up on or anything else I've been meaning to get done. That weekend was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had since we started filming.



No comments:

Post a Comment