Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming: It Took Us Awhile

     On the first day of shooting, I told everyone to meet me at the park after my practice so we could shoot the breakup scene. It was a Saturday and I normally have practice then. I found out on Friday that I didn't have practice so I told everyone to get to the park earlier. Camila said she wasn't going to be able to make it because she didn't want to wake up early. That made me mad because she always does stuff like this and acts like it's only her grade that she has to worry about. Everyone else showed up earlier, so to save time, the three of us walked to the park to shoot the scene then waited for her. She took forever. After we shot at the park, we all walked back to my house because that's where our other location was at. We had a very limited time to shoot because Camila wanted to only ask her mum for a few hours, which made me even more mad because that gave us less time to edit!
     It took us multiple shots for a single scene because nobody wanted to listen to what I was saying. Honestly, I'm the only actual director while Camila is the actor, even though she wanted to complain about acting in this project. When we were half way through the script, Camila left. That left me to figure out what I was going to do for the rest of the day since I couldn't dump or edit out footage. It was very frustrating to work with people who barely care and limited time. I need people who are serious about this project and who are actually willing to make an effort. Granted, none of us are professionals, but still, better effort would be nice. And would it kill Camila to just follow the million scripts that we have? Seriously, WE HAVE EVERYTHING DOWN TO A TEE, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT I KNOW HOW I WANT EVERYTHING SET UP! DO YOU WANT AN A OR NOT??



No comments:

Post a Comment