Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Filming: Pre-Production Blog

     Before we started filming, we had to make sure that we had everything set up for our scenes. That meant that we had to find places to take pictures with Sam, the girlfriend actor, and both the girls who had a realationship with her. I woke up early in case anyone got to my house to take the pictures. After Pixie and Sam got to my house, we had to wait for Camila. I figured that I could take the pictures with Sam first. After we got the pictures, the three of us could walk to the park to get the pictures with Camila. By the time we got to the park, we were STILL waiting for Camila. It took forever just to get the pictures. After we got the pictures I sent the pictures to my wireless printer so they would she printer out by the we got back to my house. When we got back to my house the pictures were horrible.
     The pictures came out on a fourth of the paper. I realized that I wasted a lot of paper because of this. I decided to send the pictures to my email and print them from my computer. The problem with this, was that the pictures that came out weren't clear. So I had pictures that were clear and ones that were too dark. I don't have access to another printer so I had to make a choice about which pictures I was going to use. I chose the darker ones because I'd rather have the pictures be a few shades darker then barely able to be seen. After I cut out the pictures from the paper, I then had to print out a fake newspaper clippings for the scenes. I printer the first one from my phone and I got a fourth of the paper, because I didn't learn my lesson the first time around. I reprinted it from my computer and got the full papers. We finally got the film after that mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment