Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script



     This is the script that will allow the directors, Camila and I took look at when we need help with our scenes. Even though we will have our storyboard, this many help us as well. It was hard to make because we had to type what we had written and we ended up blending scenes together. This caused a lot of confusion between both of us and we both got frustrated. Going through every slide for each scene will make it easy on us when we have to draw out our storyboard since it's word for word on paper. At first, I was working on it myself, but I asked Camila to help halfway through because I was confusing myself. She helped me understand what was going on and get back on track. I was originally going to make the slides with the basic black and white background, but I remembered what we did for the sound script and I wanted them to match up. It took extra time to work with because the font was automatically set to dark gray, so after every slide, we had to change the colour to white. This just made us annoyed with the power-point.

No comments:

Post a Comment