Monday, October 7, 2019

Commercial Reasearch: Conventions and Codes

     Today in class, I got the information for a new commercial project. We went over what information we needed to make it and how we were going to work it out through two weeks. We went over the titles that we are going to need for our blogs, and what was supposed to be the general information in them, to clarify, we are not going to write about our other classes or afterschool activities, it's only going to be a blog about what we did in class. We also went over the lists of commercial ideas that we are allowed to film. My group chose to make a commercial about the cheerleading team out our school. I wrote notes and marked due dates in my agenda to notify me when the work was due.
     Because its split into three weeks, we have work slowed down and due during certain classes. For example, our blog post for the first day, is due today at the end of class. We were told when we had to turn in our planning information, and our storyboard, both on different days. We were also told when our editing and final commercial is due, in three weeks. I was told that we will have one day to film and one day to edit, since we can only work in the class and the class time, it will probably make it harder to get everything that we need. With only the 90 minutes a class to get all the work in that we need to get in that day, it will put more stress on to me, which can probably lead to me falling behind in my other classes, but since it's not homework, it shouldn't interfere with my other classes.
     Working in my group for the commercial should be easier than others since in my group, we are friends but we are also professional when we have to be. Because if this, we get along and we get our work done. Being able to work with people that I get along with will benefit the project because that means it will run smoothly. My group is also trustworthy so we will get all of our work done and turned in when we need it to be. This project will show how well I work with my group as well as how well I can film my first commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment