Thursday, November 26, 2020

The internet side


 This week we created all of our socials and our website that we would be using for the movie. One thing that my teacher pointed out is that we should just create an email specifically for the movie. I decided I wanted to make up my own production company as well. It took me two seconds to make up a name as I just threw two words together. I later found out that that email was already taken. I also found out that is was a real production company. Since I'm lazy, I decided to slightly change the name and use it. Since it worked, I ran with it. 

It was hard trying to get everything in order. I started with the website but soon realised I needed to have my social media accounts up first. So I went to do that instead. Then, I had to ask my friend about sending a picture of him and a few of my other friends who we're helping me, music and art wise. I needed to have pictures of them on my website and descriptions so people who went onto the website would be able to meet the cast and crew. 

I ended up making a Twitter, instagram, and youtube account to put into my wix site. After I was checking the requirements for the assignment, I realised I also needed a Facebook account. I was so tired after everything that I wanted to just turn in those three accounts. It soon clicked that this is the only class that I liked, and if I got a zero for not uploading a fourth social, it wouldn't be worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment