Sunday, November 29, 2020

Music Friends Are The Best

 I decided to do the same thing I did last year in terms of music. I was going to ask my friend if he could make my music. He did it last year and he had everything I needed in it. I know to ask him because he, not only puts beats together that work, but he's the best musician I know. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my music I need for my movie. Or any time I needed music, for that matter. 

I listened to a bunch of songs that I thought would work but none of them worked with what I had in mind. I still have to send them to my friend so he can get a feel for what I want. When I first asked him to make music for me, I gave him a very vague meaning for what I was looking for. I said something like I had last year but eerier. He kind of understood what I meant, so I tried to follow up with random words that I thought would describe it better but it did not. We ended up laughing about the words I chose for ten minutes before we both realised I had no idea what I was asking for. 

I'll eventually get around to sending him the music that I want him to work from. I also figured that if the music was made for me, I wouldn't have to spend time looking for music from an artists and it would also save me a few very awkward conversations. Since I hate meeting new people alone, meeting a new person and asking them to use their music would make me feel very uncomfortable. I get to save myself that trouble by asking a friend. He owes me a favour anyway since I helped him with a few lyrics from his other WIPs (Work in progress).



No comments:

Post a Comment