Friday, January 8, 2021

This is getting old

 Honestly, five minutes of editing gets very tiring after the first few days. At first I was excited for the challenge and ready to get my movie in order. But after I spent two hours deciding which scenes I wanted to add instead of adding them all, I got very tired. Granted, this was yesterday and the day before. I could have done the smart thing and done this over break, but why would I possibly save myself the stress? 


As for my music, my friend made something. I hated it. He made it similar to the spooky music I used for my movie last year. It was more spooky than suspenseful. I would have just said whatever and went with it, but since my movie is lacking, I want the music to at least be good. He told me to send him a rough draft so he knew what to play off of so I did. I sent him the clips that I wanted the music in. He, instead of understanding that I was struggling, decided to laugh about it. I know it's very cringe worthy, fight me about me. 


He finally got to work and started making music. He asked for clips from other movies that he could relate it to. At first I was thinking that I haven't seen any movies lately so I couldn't tell him, but then I remembered I did see a movie, in December. It was some type of suspense. I asked my friend, who I watched it with, to send him the title cause I couldn't remember what it was. He said he got it, and got to work. 


I realised I still have to update my social media. I'll add many pictures and videos that I got my friend to take while we were shooting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment